It is official!! The Twilight movie release wait is OVER!!! It is true that we are just getting home from the 12:01 AM screening of TWILIGHT...a highly anticipated release for many crazy, addicted, vampire obsessed women (and I will admit, teenagers)!!
A big whopping THANKS goes out to Kristin for getting us hooked up! Her mom knows some mom of a girl that rented out one of the theaters at the Gateway and we reserved 20 seats for us CRAZY girls in the hood.
Since there was a big amount of us, we kindof went our own ways for dinner then met there in the theater. We decided to stick around the county before heading to the city, and got some grub at the local Winger's. How can you go wrong with popcorn, diet coke with lime (because we are staying up past midnight) and of course their sticky fingers (yum!) Then after a stop at a gas station to smuggle in treats...we headed for the movie.We were handed vampire teeth to get us in the moooood, took a few quality photos, and then prizes were given away which 3 out of our 20 girls won!!! That is right, Roni, Dawn and Jacci all won prizes. I must admit I chose my friends good seats, both right to each side of me. Shortly after, the movie started. And if you can imagine a whole theater full of crazy women (and a few brave men) there were a few hootin and hollers as the movie started....me, I just got a picture of the big screen.
I don't want to ruin it for those of you that haven't had the chance to see it yet, but I would love to hear your comments on what you thought. Let's just say, I had a great time with all the gals and can't wait until New Moon and Eclipse...Sweet Dreams!!




9 comments:
Mandi go to bed!!!!
Really 4 am!!! That was so fun!
Really 4 am!!! That was so fun!
Mandi!! I can't believe you posted when you got home!! I was SO tired! So much fun!
My thoughts on the movie...not the greatest movie ever but I was entertained!
You better take a nap today!!
It was so fun! I am really tired though.
I loved Edward but I wasnt so fond of Bella. but other then that I loved being out with friends and seening a movie that I would see again.
I totally second Lindsee's comment. My thoughts exactly. I thought it was a fun movie. I'll buy it. I'm amazed that you posted when you got home, I thought of it, but I was lucky to even wash my face before getting into bed. Looks like you guys had fun. I missed you all, but I had fun with my fam.
I can't believe that I didn't get an invite?
I liked it! The book is better, but the movie was great.
Post a Comment