As I am dropping off the kids from school, McKay exclaims to me that he wants a baby brother! I kindof chuckle and ask why? He just says because. I nicely say I think 3 kids is good. He then continues and says "Except this time I want you to have an African American baby." This time I really laugh and inform him that I can't have one of those. He argues with me some more, saying that I should just buy one, and then decides it would be okay to just trade Avery for my cute little nephew Jarret. Sorry Buddy, that's not happenin!






8 comments:
Too Funny! The things they say :)
What a cute little guy! I want him too!
That is way funny! I bet he is a great big bro, he is so good with Jace!!
Too funny!!
Okay, I'll admit it...that little Jarret is cute. And if you could figure out how you and Dave could produce one just like him I'd say DO IT. But, seeing as that isn't likely to work out for you, I'd stick with your adorable little Avery. Don't let McKay get rid of her too soon. :)
That is hilarious! Jerrett is super cute though.
That is so funny! Kids are great to keep around incase you need a laugh.
That is so funny. Jonah tried to talk me into trading Eli for a little brother a while back. LOL
Post a Comment