Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bunny, Bunny, who's got the Bunny?

We do!!! We do!!! We do!!! We have the newly founded "BLOGGING BUNNY"!

We (Maci especially) were excited to come home to this 'fake' chocolate, little creepy, BUNNY sitting on our front step, patiently waiting for us to come home. Tied around the little neck was a furry pink ribbon attached to a snack baggie, that contained a note stating that we have only one day to pass this along to all of our blogging friends. And then we have to post our experience we had with our new little friend.

Wow, what a night...we were exhausted from a great day of Conference talks, good food, fun, more food and did I say food? Of course it didn't take McKay long to fall asleep, but as for Maci, she fought it as usual, but with the bribe of a new little friend to sleep with she agreed, and snuggled away with the bunny.
We were able to put little bunny to work at McKay's school, sorting books in the book room...It just ended up being a big mess!

After spending time at the school we headed to, where else? SONIC (of course)!!I spy with my little eye...a creepy, chocolate bunny!

We returned home to enjoy the warm weather and have some lunch. Avery was nice enough to share her Cheeto Puffs with her friend, Yummy!

Before sending our new friend off we decided to do pedicures...our little friend chose pink as 'her' color. We painted her little nails as careful as we could. (don't look too close, you might see a little pink fur)!!


So, there you have it...the day in the life of the Wall's. We were happy our friend hopped on over to see us. The kiddos were sad to say goodbye, but excited to pass her onto a new home.





6 comments:

Holly said...

Love the pic at Sonic! I hope the car behind you wasn't giving you strange looks :)

Kristi said...

Sonic really!! That picture is hilarious!!! And that last picture almsot looks like you may have taken that darn bunny to get a professional picture done?

Jason and Kristin said...

NIce, there's nothing like going all out in the name of the "blogging bunny". Sweet pics!

Lindsay said...

I like the sonic picture too!!! How funny...I think it is a little creepy too!!

Amy Jones said...

I laughed out loud at the sonic pic. Love it. What a helpful little bunny, isn't he? She? Hmmm...

Teri said...

I also laughed out loud at the sonic pic. You are so funny. I love seeing McKay sleeping with the bunny. The bunny had a very adventurous day.