Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Girl's Night Anyone?

So, it has been requested...a GIRL'S NIGHT...And I am delivering!!

When: this FRIDAY Nov. 13th (oooh Friday the 13th!)
Time: 6:00 PM if you want dinner (we will be taking all orders for take-out probably from Cafe Rio) if you want to come later, please come when you would like!!
Where: My house (hopefully those that read my blog will already know where I live, if not and you aren't some weirdo, then just call me!)

Hope to see you all here!!


6 comments:

Jason and Kristin said...

Wahoo! Dance Dance Revolution here I come!!!!

Chelsea said...

BOOO!!! I have to be at our school tomorrow night.:( How about you do this more than once a year?

Natalie said...

Good idea- sorry I missed it! I have your books for you- this week hopefully I will get them back to ya!

Daniel & Shandi said...

Hey! email me at shandirae14@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks for hanging out with me tonight and helping me with my crafts. =0)

Erin said...

Crap, I totally missed it! I need to keep up on blogging better. I wanted to come :(

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tarif-dasar-listrik-terbaru-2020-beserta-rumus-penghitungannya