Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A New Room

Okay so the room isn't new but the bed, bedding and rug are...and I no longer have a baby sleeping in a crib. Avery has moved into her new big girl bed...and Maci is so excited to have matching bedding. Even more exciting is that Dave made the bed so that they will be able to become bunkbeds. It is Maci's dream come true, she has wanted bunkbeds forever!! We will see how it goes sleeping unbunked, so far so good.


I was excited myself to bring out the long awaited bargain bedding I found a year and a half ago on Clearance for $10. Yes, my friends TEN BUCKS! The bedspreads are reversible purple/lime green with embroidered butterflies and flowers (kindof hard to see in the pictures), and even came with two pillow shams...what a deal!! When I found them I knew I had to get them, and then the rug also on clearance! Dave thought I was nuts as I kept bringing out stuff for their "new" room...he snidly remarked "oh isn't it so much fun having little girls!" if you can imagine his sarcasm! It is SO much fun and I do love having my little girls, but I also love having my McKay too!

Notice her purple pajamas...Once again Dave's sarcasm..."should we put her in her purple pajamas so she can sleep in her purple bed?" He doesn't really care for the color purple, but claims purple is my favorite color, well it was when I was a kid!

It is so nice having a handy husband that knows how to build. He has made all three kids' beds and even surprised me with our bed many birthdays ago!! Thanks Dave for working so hard on the bed, and working even harder so that I can purchase my bargains to make two (well three) girls completely HAPPY!

12 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

Their room is DARLING!!!! I love it. They look so happy in their new beds. :) Very cute girls!

Emily said...

Very cute!! I can't wait for my girls to have a cute room together.

Carter Family said...

I LOVE it. That is so fun.

Lindsay said...

Way cute!!!!

Natelli Johnston said...

so so cute!

Rod and Jess said...

It looks so cute! I love your purple - and your creativity!

Michelle said...

I LOVE the new room!

Teri said...

He MADE those? He is awesome!!! I love the bargains that you found, I love me a good bargain. Avery looks so adorable all camouflaged in her new big girl bed, Mace too! Yay for fun new stuff!

Jason and Kristin said...

It all turned out so good! I notice the oobie pillows. If you come across any boy bedding for a raging deal let me know!

Amy Jones said...

It looks fantastic! We love purple around here, too. :)

Rebecca said...

Their room is great! How fun for your girls. I can't believe Dave made those beds... I am going to have to come see them in person. What a useful and handy hubby you have!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm the little one first, big sis can watch and masturbate for me so she will be really horny and wet when it is her turn. I love them in sleepers it gets me really hard the sound the zipper makes as I strip her nked knowing there is a lovely little bald p---y that will be waiting for me, her sleeper comes off then slowly her sexy little cotton knickers, I make sure sis has a good view of me f-----g her with my fingers, mmmmmmmmmmmmm soft, squishy, warm, tight, bald toddler p---y, she LOVES my fingers in her then I lay her down and lick her to orgasm, now she can wach while I enjoy big sis