So I figured since this is the second time I have been tagged with this I better do it...not to mention that I haven't posted in weeks!!! I have lots to share from what has been going on in the life of the Wall's (I just haven't had much time to download pictures and actually post)
I know you are all sick of seeing my cinco de mayo/Happy Birthday post with Maci's lovely picture so here goes my tag...
How to play this game of tag. Post these rules on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag some other people by leaving a comment on their blog.
3 JOYS:
-My little family
-getting a "Good Deal" or something "on Sale"
-My little family
-getting a "Good Deal" or something "on Sale"
-Feeling appreciated
3 FEARS:
-Drowning
-Losing a child or husband (Dave)
-Losing a child or husband (Dave)
-Any Natural Disaster; Fire, Flood, Earthquake, etc.
3 GOALS:
-Finish a quilt I started (it was a gift for my nephew, oops a lot late!)
-Organize my craft (or crap, that's what Dave calls it!) space.
-Budget better...I filled up gas today and it cost me $70, eek!!
-Budget better...I filled up gas today and it cost me $70, eek!!
3 OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS:
-I buy scrapbook stuff (paper) but I haven't scrapbooked forever!
-This should count...I used to collect FROGS, until I had to box them up since McKay and friend broke them all when they were 3!!
-I am a coupon clipper (once again, I love a good deal!)
-I am a coupon clipper (once again, I love a good deal!)
3 RANDOM FACTS: 
-I am a huge sweet tooth, I too LOVE the circus peanuts!!
-I have been attacked by a K-9 cop dog (German Shepherd) while wearing the "Bite Suit" eventhough I was armed I still had huge bruises on my legs for a couple of weeks after.
-I am NOT a morning person, and if I could, I would wear comfy PJ's all day!

-I am a huge sweet tooth, I too LOVE the circus peanuts!!
-I have been attacked by a K-9 cop dog (German Shepherd) while wearing the "Bite Suit" eventhough I was armed I still had huge bruises on my legs for a couple of weeks after.
-I am NOT a morning person, and if I could, I would wear comfy PJ's all day!
So there it is, a new post!! Thanks Melissa and Jonie for the Tag. Sorry, it's not too exciting! For those of you that would like to do it, go for it...I tag Tara, Mindy and Teri!!




3 comments:
I am with you on the pj thing in fact most days I do wear them all day.
That was fun to read to get to know you better. I have a sweet tooth too, but I have not gotten into circus peanuts yet. I guess I will have to check them out.
Mandi, this is Jami(jones) Wright.. how are you? your family is so cute! it was fun to read about you... i miss the circus peanuts at moms crops.. the good day!!!! my blog is private-if you want in invite e-mail me at jamidawnwright@hotmail.com and i will send you an invite... your kids are beautiful.. c-ya
Post a Comment