However, these two boys tried to hide...sorry boys (Hinckley and Anson) your autograph has been signed on the fence, and I know who dunnit!!
Anyone for a Slip-n-Slide?
I finally gave in for the second day...Maci got an Ariel Little Mermaid slip-n-slide for her birthday and she had begged (even on the coldest days) to get it out. As soon as the storms ended and the sun peeked through the clouds, out came the slip-n-slide. On the second day McKay wanted his double one out, so again I gave in, and all the kids came...It was fun taking pictures because I learned a new feature on my camera...continuous shooting! Watch McKay and Graham in action...
Here are a few of the bathing beauties...Graham, Jax, McKay and MaciSeriously why on the garbage cans? This is where I have caught them playing, I don't know why. Miranda, Tyleigh, Carsyn, Maci, Anson, and McKay.
Our Little Gymnast...
Maci has been in gymnastics since January and has absolutely loved it. On May 16th they had their Exhibition and the theme was "Wild about Gymnastics". Before they started they had Cory Adams Photography there taking their photos (hence the professional photo on the star!!) The gym was decorated in a Jungle Theme, and as the kids approached they had music from the Jungle Book playing...In walked my little gymnast (an elephant) and for those that know me, of course tears came to my eyes...I am a baby I know it. It was fun to see her with her all smiles beaming as she did her little "Ta-Da's"! I was a very proud mommy, and she was a very cute gymnast.
Just a few of her favorites...she loves the beam and the bars, however she is good at her cartwheels and with help she likes doing backbends.

Here are her biggest fans...thank you Grandma Sue and Aunt Julie, Grandma Vicki, Aunt Kristen and Kaiden for coming to share her special night. And of course she is Daddy's and Mommy's girl!! Way to go Maci, you did GREAT!!










3 comments:
Way to catch up! Posting once a week is a great idea. Tell Dave checking blogs is not wasted time...it's just part of your calling in the Relief Society..keeping up with everyone! :) Maci is a such a beautiful little girl! So cute! I love the photo on the star!
Good for you! I was starting to wonder where you were! Great pics. It's so neat that the kids have so many other kids to play with. Maci looks so big! She is such a pretty little girl! Don't worry, I cry at almost every performance too. So much that Adri even asks me if I cried after she is done. (That's her way of knowing how well she did)
Oh my gosh...those gymnastic pictures are GREAT! She is so cute.
Post a Comment