It is always an open invitation for anyone. We started the evening by ordering out Cafe Rio, yummy...and got pizza for the kids. We sat around and talked as the kids played. I know to some that may seem boring, but let me tell you...I need that adult interaction! It was just a ton of fun hanging out with other moms and eating, talking, eating, laughing, eating, did I mention eating? and just having a good time. Before the night ended we broke out the Dance Dance Revolution...what is a girls night at my house without a few dance moves? We really missed A Lot of you...and for those that endured the evening...thanks for all the fun!!! Until next month...
Addie, Lexi, Kylie, Rissa, Maci, and Kaylie know how to have a fun girl's night.
Inez and Jonie getting into it
Erienne kicked my trash, you can see who needs to be working out more often on the dance mat...me!!
Even Hannah took a turn, helping Emily of course!
Amy D. and Roni (sorry no faces, they got mad for taking pictures as it was) And then there is Amy J. and Erienne, they were a good team...they rocked!
Poor Lexi...all Pooped out!
Thanks ladies and girlies for all the fun...and sorry I forgot to get pictures before the Dance Dance Chaos...I would have had proof of all the food, laughs, and fun. And thanks to the men that let their ladies out, it was a much needed evening of fun!





10 comments:
So sad I missed it. I'm glad though that you made it to your own party this time!
I was sad I missed it also. We ended up going to Moab at the last min. Looks like so much fun. I will have to catch the next one.
Thanks again Mandy- it was fun!
It was great Mandi - I need it every week!!
Annie is a little younger, but next time give me a call.
Next time, I'm coming!!
Thanks Mandi, it was fun! Next time I stay for Dance Dance!!
So bummed I missed it this time! Next time I'm there for sure! Thanks for remembering to not have any fun without me... hmmmm....maybe you didn't hear that part!!! :)
sad I missed, I have never tried that dance thing and have a hunch I would be spectacular!
Looks like too much fun...I need to get on that "girl's night" list! I miss you already, being in the "other" ward! :)
Post a Comment