Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Double Tag!

I GOT TAGGED ABC........

A- Attached or Single? Very Happily Attached
B- Best friend? Dave and my kids, but then my mom and sis run close in second
C-Cake or Pie? Pie-Pumpkin for sure
D-Day of Choice? Saturday-the only day Dave is home to watch the kids (not that I do anything ever!)
E-Essential item? Flat iron
F-Favorite color? red
G-gummy bears or gummy worms? I like anything Gummy
H-hometown? PG
I-Indulgences? chocolate and Diet coke (what a great mix)
J- January or July? July...it may be hot, but it beats the depressing cold winter
K-Kids? 3- McKay, Maci, and Avery
L-Life is incomplete without? FAMILY and chocolate
M-Marriage date? August 15, 1998
N-Number of siblings? 1 Full Sister (Kristen) 1 half sis (Kelli) 2 Brothers -half but mostly whole(JJ and Jesse) 1 bro-in-law on my side (Paul)...then Daves side oh my...2 sis in laws (Vicki & Julie) then their spouses(Jim & Tylor), and 3 bro in laws(Brian, Mike, and Steve) and their spouses(Amy, Whitney, and Sandy).
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobias or fears? Drowning, losing a child or Dave
Q-Quotes? "Try a little harder to be a little better"
R- Reason to smile? there always someone watching
S- Season? Spring it makes me happy.
T-tag 8 people- Kristin N., Kristen my sis, Roni, Amber, Tara, Amy J, Marci, Jamie, And ANYONE else who wants to take the time...its kinda fun!
U-Unknown Fact?
V-Very Favorite store? Target
W- Worst habit? leaving piles of anything
X- X-Ray or Ultrasound? ultrasounds- I've had the most of them
Y- Your favorite food? Cafe Rio Pork Burrito, yum!
Z- Zodiac? Scorpio


and now for the tag from Kristin....

6 Unspectacular Quirks (Tagged)
1. I am a Natural Ice chapstick Junkie...I can't leave without it, I hate my lips being chapped...the worst part about this is that Walmart no longer sells it but Target does behind the counter in the pharmacy, so I can only get it between Pharmacy hours.
2. I am a pile maker...this bugs Dave so much, but I know what is in those piles and at least I know where my things are.
3. I buy things in two's...two loaves of bread, two cans of whatever, two candybars...I think I learned this from my mom!
4. I have to sleep with my blanket covering my ear and up against my face, curled in a ball on my side, with socks on (my toes freeze).
5. I work better under pressure (last minute kind of gal) I also learned this from my mom!
6. I enjoy Diet Coke with fresh limes...I am a Sonic Happy Hour Regular!! I swore I would never ever drink Diet anything, and I'm not quite sure how I ended up getting hooked.

Thrilling I know.
I tag JODI (since she tagged me on the ABC), and the rest of you that I tagged before...you can do them both all at once like I did!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm totally with you on the Natural Ice chapstick. I'm the same way!

Lindsay said...

I am a pile maker too!! Jake hates it. But I am with you I know what is in what pile and I don't have to get everything out to get the one thing I want.