Well in all the craziness of Dave being gone, plus girls night, a baby blessing, being a holiday weekend, and did I mention Dave was out of town? We also celebrated a very special boys SEVENTH birthday...
HAPPY #7 BIRTHDAY MCKAY!!
McKay has had his heart set on going to Boondock's for his birthday and I thought it would be just fine with our little family, but no way...he wanted to go with his friends. The problem was inviting all of his friends on our budget. Thanks to my sister for telling me about CityDeals.com I was able to purchase $25 Gift Certificates for $15. I still hesitated a bit since Dave was going to be out of town, the thought of 10 little boys at Boondock's alone, made me a bit nervous. Thanks again to my wonderful family and awesome friends they got me through an eventful 4 hours of fun at Boondock's. Here are some pictures of the birthday bash!!!
Here is the gang waiting for their pizza and drinks...Graham, Brayden, Akoy, McKay, Kaiden D., Kaiden S., Maci, Kove,Nathan, Anson, Hinckley, Connor, and Ethan. What a bunch of monkey's!
McKay before blowing out candles on his Football cake
What troopers...another photo in the heat!! (Front L-R) Connor, Kaiden, Ethan, McKay, Anson and Brayden. (Top) Graham, Nathan and Hinckley.




3 comments:
WOW! You are a nice mom. Not sure I could do that. I had a hard enough with 6 boys at my house!
You are such a good mom!! I would never try to do that. Especially alone. (Secret cofession: I have never given any of my kids a birthday party with friends because they scare me so much!)
SO cute! It looks like they had a ton of fun. You really are a nice mom! Happy birthday, McKay!
Post a Comment