Thursday, February 12, 2009

To My "HONEY"

I just wanted to say how much I Love my "Honey"! Tonight as I was leaving for my Photoshop class, I got into my car and found a lovely wrapped gift and card attached. I opened the card and it read something like this: To my Honey...I got you this little button to wear for Valentine's Day. Really, the outside of the card doesn't matter as much as what he had written inside. He said that he couldn't wait to tell me Happy Valentine's Day and that he hopes I enjoy this gift. I unwrappred the gift, and HOLY COW! I was pleasantly surprised and so excited to find a Bamboo Tablet.
Now just to clue you in on what this gadget is, it is a pen and tablet device that is used as a mouse for your computer. It is highly recommended for use for photo editing, painting, etc. with the Photoshop program. I was so excited to show my class how great of a hubby I have. (Most of them either already have one or they recently ordered them through the instructor.) I will say, it is going to take some getting used to, but WOW what a great surprise.

Oh how Guilty I was feeling as I thought about the gift of a pair of shorts that I have for him to open on Valentine's Day... it's just not the same!
Thank You "HONEY" I Love, Love, Love You!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!
As a little side note: On the front of the card it made me chuckle a bit where it says TO MY "HONEY" because a couple of weeks ago I was babysitting my friends kiddos, and her little 4 yr old daughter kept asking me "Where is your 'honey'?" and "what does your 'honey' look like?" I just figured that those are the terms of endearment she was used to hearing around home. When I was telling my friend, she said she had no idea where it came from. So thanks to this sweet girl, Dave is now referred to as my "HONEY"!

5 comments:

Arin said...

Way to go Dave! What a great husband...surprises are the best! I totally want one those..I am jealous!

Unknown said...

How come non of that romance rubbed off on Phil when they were roommates? That was supper sweet of Dave!! I am jealous too!

Jayna said...

I'm glad Rhy could help you out with a new nickname. Clint and I are more of a "hey you" kind of couple but somebody must be setting a good example for her :)

Amy Jones said...

What a guy! He is seriously setting the bar high for all the rest of our men. Good job, Dave. And have so much fun, Mandi! :)

Autumn said...

Way to go Dave! Mandi you're a lucky girl!!