Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bubble Baths and Drowning?!

I thought I would FINALLY post...it's not too big, but I didn't want to forget.

I was giving Maci and Avery a bath just before bed, going through our normal routine, when McKay comes in and announces he needs my help. I told him that I couldn't leave the girls alone, which Maci informs me that it is okay that I go help. I tell her that I cannot leave the two of them in the tub ALONE!! I hollered down to Dave to come sit with the girls or help McKay, as he is coming up to help I am explaining to Maci why I cannot leave...I tell her that she or Avery could drown...she simply states in her all-seriousness voice, "Mom, we can't drown, because for sure we we cannot fit through there!" as she is pointing down at the drain!!!

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

So cute!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Its true you know. I'm pretty sure she can't fit down there! Welcome Back.

Chelsea said...

DUH?! When are you leaving?

Teri said...

Super cute Maci, I love it.

Erin said...

That's awesome, what a cute girl!!!And she does make a very good point after all, she really can't fit through there :)

Wendy said...

Love it! That put a smile on my face.