Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Little Baby BLING BLING!!

Today we had a little girls day!! Maci, Avery and I went shopping! We had planned on going over to the mall to make a few exchanges, look for a swimsuit, and get birthday presents. Our day turned into a 6 hour excursion, and I have to say, it was quite fun. I can truly say that Maci is definitely a better shopper than McKay, and it is much easier without the two of them together to torment each other.

One of our events was getting my little Avery's ears pierced!! I had actually thought about doing it the last time we were at the mall, but got talked out of it because McKay didn't want to be there when she cried. Maci wasn't so concerned about that part, in fact that was the first thing she wanted to do when we got to the mall. We decided on the cute BLING BLING ones (Cubic Zirconia!)

The girl that pierced them was so cute with her, and I was so amazed how well Avery did. With a couple of distractions, Maci jingling the dangling bracelets, and the big mirror above, both ears were pierced within a couple of minutes. She only cried a little bit, not even as much as when she gets her shots. I came prepared with a dose of Tylenol, her bottle, and a binky, we were off and on our way to SHOP, have a little lunch, and then shop some more.

I am glad that I have my girls that I can "Girl" time with, and I look forward to many more of our shopping excursions together. I love you both to pieces.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute.....She is just getting so big!!

Autumn said...

I LOVE her bling bling! Babies girls and earrings are so cute! She is beautiful!

Jaclyn and kodey said...

I love her earrings she is so cute, they grow so fast, your blog is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I need a girl to have girl time with, I am totaly jealous! They are both so stinkin cute!

Teri said...

Your girls are so lucky to have you for their mom! You do such fun things with your kids. Girls day is such a fun thing, I still do that with my mom! Love it! Avery looks darling!

auttelf said...

I can't wait to get Adelyns ears pierced. I was just asked Jeremy when the earliest he would let me do it. Avery is so beautiful!!

Kristi said...

Oh that is so cute, I love it!! Maybe I need to get Adi's done!

Lindsay R. said...

I LOVE a good girls day! How cute is little Avery with her pretty little earrings!