I have seen it before..."if you post, they will come"!!!
so here it is: GIRLS NIGHT OUT, at my house on Friday August 29th, 6:00 PM come hungry we will be ordering out, plus lots of goodies, laughs, games, and of course a little Dance Dance...
***Open invitation to anyone, as long as you are not some weirdo stalking my blog!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I totally want to go but we are going out of town :( You will have to do it again!
I would love to come. Thanks for the open invitation.
am i invited! it's just crazy old hollie. anyway, thought i'd rub it in that i got to play with cute Jarrett all weekend. did you know that julie has a serious shoe fedish? (sp?)
Thanks for the invite...I'm planning on coming, unless something crazy happens I'll be there!
I'm pretty sure I can come Jeremy is working that night! I will be sure to be ready to dance! What can I bring.
Hmm if you don't mind mabey i will stop in to see some of you from the old ward. Let me know
Ok So Iam so sad I ended up not being able to come. i was so excited but Scott had to go into work. I hope you all had a great time, well I am sure you did you all are crazy!
Post a Comment