He had been wiggling this tooth for a week now and was so excited to show everyone, I hadn't even felt it until this night. I couldn't believe he still had it, because the Tooth was just hanging there. Dave and I had all sorts of ideas on how to get it out, but the poor boy was scared. We had him sold on the idea of tying it to the doorknob and shutting it, however the floss kept slipping off. After several attempts at this, I finally took over and tied it to the tooth, slipped it underneath and let him count to 3, and out it came bouncing onto the floor!! He didn't even cry, "it didn't even hurt" he says, with a toothless grin!!
He was so excited he ran right over to show his friends Graham and Anson. A few high-fives later he was back to call the grandmas.
Way to go buddy!! Look at his cute smile now!




1 comment:
Oh, Connor is going to be jealous. He keeps asking when he's going to lose a tooth. Cute smile McKay!
Post a Comment