Do you think I could find an ace bandage to wrap it with? NOPE!! After a really early phone call to Marci she hooked us up. So he wrapped it up and off to work he went.
This is what he came home with...a very bruised and swollen ankle, with the swelling travelling up his leg. If he weren't so stubborn he would go get it checked. All he says is, "they can't do anything with it until the swelling is gone anyway." He said he will go on Monday if it isn't better. I remind him that Monday is a holiday, he smartly replies "then I will go on Tuesday." Yeah, Whatever!!
Okay so say Monday or Tuesday it isn't better, do you really think he will go to the doctor? He probably wouldn't except for the fact that this coming Saturday he will be leaving for Singapore for a week possibly a week and a half! I don't think it will be too much fun hobbling around an unfamiliar country. Let's just cross our fingers that all the ice and heat, and keeping the kids off of him this weekend will help the swelling, and he really won't have to go to the doctor next week!!




3 comments:
ouchy!! that looks swollen to me. poor Dave.
Poor stubborn Dave! Hope it gets better on it's own! ...love your blog!
Yea! You have a blog! I just downloaded the exact same 'papers' to put on my blog background that you have on yours. That looks painful, is he sure he doesn't want to see a doctor?
Post a Comment