Leave it to me to be the one to drop the ball on this one. So, I borrowed my dad's camera to send with Dave to take pictures of his trip...and after my dad reminds me to put in my memory card...do I remember, NO!! One of the times I talked to Dave he told me that he went to take a few pictures of his hotel and the city, and oops, no memory card. At this point in our conversation I am kicking myself, what an idiot thing to do. I ask Dave if he can get a card somewhere because I am excited to see pictures, however he doesn't sound too excited about it himself. Surely there are memory cards in Singapore!! Well, he tried last night to go to a little mall, but of course it was later and most places were closed...hopefully he will be able to pick one up in a gift shop at the airport or something.
He ended up getting a couple of pictures from his cell phone
(actually 4 but two of them were very blurry)


His room was on the 57th floor of the hotel, so both were taken off the balcony of his hotel room. The one of the city has a port right in the middle of the city, the other is of a cathedral that was just outside of the hotel...it looks beautiful.
I am really hoping that he will be able to locate a memory card, these camera pictures are nice and all, but it will be nice to have a lot more to pick through. Hopefully next post I will have a new set, from Malaysia. Until then, bring on day 5!!
4 comments:
WOW!! His hotel room is really high too! Sorry about the memory card. Tell him to go buy a disposible camera, I want pictures!!!!LOL!! I've decided that being a single parent isn't for the weak of heart! What do you think???
Kyle said that he thinks Avery smiles just like Dave. She is super cute!
That is SO something I would do! I feel for you...Bryan would be so ticked! Thank goodness for cell phones huh! Those pictures look amazing! Five down! Yay!--I just read Chelseas comment...funny I never would have thought of buying a disposable camera! Duh! Technology makes us stupid! :)
I think I'd be scared on the 57th floor! Sounds like you are doing great as a single parent, good job! If I had to do that it would totally be me and Adi at each other, no doubt!!
ps. I took Brayden to Young Family Dental in Saratoga Springs. It was close and on our insurance, so far I have had no problems so I guess we'll keep going(;
Don't worry, I would do the same thing....in fact just the other day i could not figure out for the life of me why my camera would not work, the screen was black...well about 5 min. later i realized the cap was still on the lense....I told Jake it was still the lingering pregnancy brain and it would not go away until tagg is about 9 years old.
Post a Comment