I cannot believe how EARLY Easter was this year. They say that it won't be this early again for 200 some odd years...well, I can't wait!! (Oh wait, I definately won't be around!!)My kids love every holiday and it seems like they love it more when there is someone in costume to help with the celebrating...like the EasTer BuNNy!!
This year we went to Costco to see the EasTer BuNNy...and I conveniently brought my camera along. We also brought along Maci's little friend Sydney. They were both very scared and would not stand by the EasTer BuNNy. McKay had no fear. I did a little convincing and bribery (I had to get photos!!) and they finally stood there, still a little unsure. Then all through the store they kept saying "I wonder if the EasTer BuNNy is still there." Surprisingly enough, he was still there on our way out, so we got a few more pics, this time with Avery and McKay played around to see who could jump the highest...I think the EasTer BuNNy had that in the bag.


We went to the city Easter Extravaganza (that wasn't anything near Extravagant), they ran out of food, and prizes, and was a waste of time to say the least. The next night we colored easter eggs, then made sure the kids were in bed so the EasTer BuNNy wouldn't hop past our house.
The kids woke up to a note from the EasTer BuNNy himself saying he didn't want to hide their beautifully decorated eggs, instead he hid fun-filled eggs and sent them on a scavenger hunt. Maci's reward was the new Disney DVD "Enchanted" and McKay got "Legos-Star Wars", XBox game. They were both very excited.
We went to church later that afternoon, and then had dinner at grandma Vicki's. Thanks mom for the yummy food. The boys (Paul, Brayden, Kaiden, McKay, Dave, JJ, Jess and Dad) played football outside while the girls stayed in and watched "Enchanted". We visited with Grandma Rena Mae and Norm and had a fun Easter day.
Dave's parents are still in Chile, picking up Steve. They fly in on Wednesday and we cannot wait to see them all. Sue is planning the annual Easter Egg Hunt for the following Saturday, and my kids cannot wait...







4 comments:
So glad you guys had a fun Easter. They look so excited! However, tell Maci I don't blame for being afraid of the Costco bunny, he does look a little freaky! Mirelle got "Enchanted" in her basket too. Smart bunny.
I love the girls dresses! So cute! ...And ya that Bunny is WAY scary looking!! Maci is a smart girl!
Those dresses are SO cute! I bought Enchanted for myself, Annabelle will love it someday I assume.
Mandi,
I absolutely love the picture of Avery. I also love the polka-dot dresses.
Post a Comment