Saturday, March 15, 2008

Princesses on Ice..here we come!!

I was very excited when I heard that the Disney on Ice: "Princess Wishes" was coming to Salt Lake City. I thought it would be a perfect date for Maci and I. After seeing a commercial on TV I told Dave it would be fun to go, he told me that he could get discounted tickets through work...that got me even more excited, but he assured me he would not be going. So, I rounded up my friends and their daughers and planned our mom and daughter date.
(Marci & Morgan, Amy & Lindy, Tanya & Madison, and Gwen & Brinley)


Our original plan was to leave around 11:00 AM, maybe take the TRAX into Salt Lake City, grab lunch and then go to the 2:30 PM showing...what?!@ our tickets are for the 11:00 AM show?!!! Good thing I glanced at the tickets the night before, or we would have missed the whole thing...thanks ladies for understanding my goof-up (actually the ticket guy's goof-up)!!


We started our morning a little earlier than planned, so what do you think could happen next? Oh yeah leave it to me to forget our tickets!! Good thing we got to the Maverick when I remembered...will we ever get there? Sure, and with plenty of time...So lets take a couple of pictures of our sweet princesses before we go in, okay so I got to take 3 and my camera battery dies!! URGH!! could it get any better? Yes it does indeed!!!

Thank you Amy for sharing your camera and pictures...the rest of the day was Magical, how could it not be after seeing Tinkerbell, Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Mulan, Mickey and Minnie, and of course Goofy. But best of all, the excitement on 5 little girls' faces was truly the best.


After the show we went for lunch at The Lion House (thanks for the suggestion Amy). I had never been there, and the food was yummy. After lunch, Gwen and I decided against paying the ridiculous amount of money for any souvenirs from the show, instead we drove ourselves to the Disney Store and both Brinley and Maci picked Belle and Beast dolls. I really had a great time, it was good to get out with the girls and most importantly have a little mom and Maci time together.
Hey, Princesses Don't Cry!!!
They Eat Popcorn...












and smile their big Princess smiles!!

I love you Maci, thanks for the fun day!! You will always be mom's Princess.


No comments: