Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome little Jarrett!!

I wanted to have a seperate post to welcome our newest addition to the Wall side of the family...

Little Jarrett Tylor Beveridge was brought into this world on May 20th at 11:09 AM he weighed a whole 6 lbs. 4 oz. and is every bit of that little bundle of joy. Our family has been truly blessed, especially my little sister-in-law Julie, and her hubby Tylor.

I just want to take a minute to share a few of my feelings of gratitude towards Adoption. I have seen both sides of Adoption with a couple of my friends having Aadopted, now with Julie and Tylor Adopting, but also having a little sister give up her own child for Adoption. I want to stress my gratitude for the acts of unselfishness of these mothers for their decision to give their child the best life possible, and that is in the hands of my dear friends and now my family. I have always said it would be the HARDEST thing in life to give up a child, especially after having my own. I want to say Thank You to those mothers that have given up a child in order to have that little child be cared for and loved immensely by these fortunate friends and family of mine.


Here is our little man... and Julie and Tylor CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are going to be great, quick (they had 3 weeks notice), first time parents. I can't wait till you add on to your little family.


We were so lucky to have a visit from Julie, Tylor, and Jarett on their way home from the hospital...thanks for letting us love him up!!

Its a kindof smile!!

Isn't he adorable?

The Proud Little MOMMY!!

10 comments:

Chelsea said...

Couldn't agree more! I have so much respect for those mom's who have the maturity and the courage to place and think it's amazing for the families who love and care for the babies. What a blessing.

Aubri n Scott said...

Great Post Mandi! Well said

Carter Family said...

What a blessing, he is so cute!

Amy Jones said...

This is one topic that will always make me cry. You expressed it so well. There's a special place in my heart for those unselfish moms who have the strength to give their children, and others, a chance at a better life. Thanks, Mandi. He is SO ADORABLE!

Keisel Family said...

What a great post. Your comments brought tears to my eyes as I thought about both ends of adoption. I am so happy for your family's addition. He is a cutie!

The Lower Family said...

He is really cute! Ok am I the only one that can't read your blog? I can see pictures and headings but I can't see the body of the post. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Jason and Kristin said...

Cute pictures. It's amazing that they have the courage to place their child. I can't imagine how it would be but if they weren't willing to place then my little family would be even smaller.

Nicole said...

Mandi, It's me your long lost co-worker of Anderson Lumber!! I saw Mindy on Friday, and she was telling me how you and her had put two and two together, and realized we knew each other. I am so happy, I have truly thought about you throughout the years, and have wondered about how your doing. Here is my e-mail so you can write me and I can get your e-mail to allow you to see mine. Sorry that mine is blocked, I'm a little parinoid. I can't wait to here from you!
P.S. Your family is so cute!

Nicole said...

Mandi, I forgot to write my e-mail so here it is- nicolemiles@q.com

Hollie said...

This post is perfect! Jarrett is so cute and I loved your sweet words. We are so excited for Tylor and Julie too!