Mandi, Thanks for popping by to say hi. I do remember you actually, but it has been YEARS. It's sure fun to see your cute kids! I'll send you an invite when I finally go private.
Look how nice you are! I'm especially loving the picture:( Is it from that soldier thing we went to? Thanks for thinking of me and always helping to make my birthday special.
You are such a nice friend. I didn't know it was Kristin's birthday. Happy Birthday late! I've missed lots of your posts. You've been so busy. I hate it when the dryer dies. Ours did too last year.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Kristin!! Hope that you get to do something fun!
Crap! I missed Kristins birthday! Hope you had a great day!!! Love ya! ~Mandi...that is a such a good picture!
Mandi,
Thanks for popping by to say hi. I do remember you actually, but it has been YEARS. It's sure fun to see your cute kids!
I'll send you an invite when I finally go private.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Look how nice you are! I'm especially loving the picture:( Is it from that soldier thing we went to? Thanks for thinking of me and always helping to make my birthday special.
You are such a nice friend. I didn't know it was Kristin's birthday. Happy Birthday late! I've missed lots of your posts. You've been so busy. I hate it when the dryer dies. Ours did too last year.
Post a Comment