Thursday, March 20, 2008

6 Months Already!!

Oh how Time Flies by...I cannot believe Avery is six months old. I remember when I was pregnant and just about to have Avery...Our countdown at that time was Dave's little brother coming home from his mission. We said "Avery will be 6 months old when Steve gets home"...well, he gets home next week. How crazy!!

We haven't had the chance to take her to her 6 month Dr. appointment, not until April 24th, so I don't have any stats. I do know that based on the way she loves to eat (anything and everything) and by the weight of the carrier, either that or I am just getting weak...she has gained some weight.


She is a very happy-go-lucky baby. She loves her brother and sister, her mom, and especially her daddy! Ever since Dave's trip she has had a hard time with other men...it started when my brother in law, Paul, who she has adored, watched her one night and she just freaked out. The second time was when my brother Jesse came into the room, and she lost it. It has been the weirdest thing. Hopefully she will get over it.


She loves to put everything in her mouth, loves to eat her sweet potato puffs, and the sight of a bottle gets her all excited. She loves to have the blanket by her face to sleep, loves to play with her toes, loves to be outside, and loves when she gets the attention, which is most all of the time.

Just recently her voice has started to sound a little hoarse, Dave thinks it is from her little bouts of screaming, especially when wanting our attention. Every morning when McKay leaves for school he kisses her and says, "I hope you get your voice back today." He cannot keep his hands off of her. We all feel so lucky to have her in our family and we Love her to pieces.


We got to celebrate her 'Happy 6 months old" day by Shopping in Park City!! I thought we should train her early with one of my Loves... We spent the later part of the day with Aunt Amy and cousins Dylan and Trevyn. I have to say, I won't be doing that anytime soon with my kids...needless to say the babies were the best behaved, and I did get some really good deals!! Happy 6 months, with many other shopping days ahead of us.

Here is my baby, and she will always be my Baby!! Thank you for being such a good baby girl, I love you Avery Mae!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

She is a beautiful baby! Happy 6 months Avrie!

Teri said...

What a cute post! She is so dang cute! All of your kids are though.