Sorry to all my blogging friends...I have slacked a bit, but I am back. After a few technical difficulties and a busy few weeks, we are alive...and here are a few posts that I have gotten caught up on...
It's about time you updated!! I was almost ready to call you! Love all the pictures. I can't believe how much Maci's face has changed. She really looks like a big girl now. Avery is so cute! I love those bright blue eyes. McKay looks like he is getting really tall too! Where did time go? Glad that you are doing well.
7 comments:
Fun posts! I love your girls Easter dresses, too cute!
Yay! You're back.
Cute, Cute, I love the posts!!!
It's about time you updated!! I was almost ready to call you! Love all the pictures. I can't believe how much Maci's face has changed. She really looks like a big girl now. Avery is so cute! I love those bright blue eyes. McKay looks like he is getting really tall too! Where did time go? Glad that you are doing well.
What a cute bunch - Glad your back!
Hey there Mandi, very cute blog.
We missed you today! Your blog looks so cute!
Post a Comment